About this Policy
This policy describes the privacy practices only on the websites and mobile phone applications where it appears. This policy explains the website privacy practices of all our brands, which include Level Homes, LH Lending, Partners Title, Insurance America, Engquist Development and others.
Information We Collect
Contact Information: You may choose to provide us with personally identifiable information. If you choose to provide us with contact information, then we may collect your name and email address. We may also collect your telephone number and street address. From time to time, we may also collect other electronic contact information like your user name.
Information About You: For example, we may collect information about homes you like. If you apply for a job, we may collect information about your work history or education.
Other information: We may collect user browsing behavior, including, online activities over time and across third-party websites or services. We may also collect information about your computer, like the type of browser you use, or your IP address. We may collect this, or vendors we hire may collect this information. We may collect this information using tracking tools like cookies and web beacons.
How Information is Collected
We collect information directly from you. For example, we collect information when you register on one of our websites. We also collect information when you apply for a job online.
We collect information from you passively. We use common tracking tools such as browser cookies and web beacons to collect information passively.
How We Use Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests. For example, we may use your information to process your employment application.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use your information to help us understand you. This includes analyzing how this site is used. We also use your information to make website improvements. We also may use information to customize your browsing experience. We may do these activities using the tracking technologies described here.
- For security purposes. We may need to use information to protect our website and our users and the rights or interest of others. We may also use information to protect our company or our affiliates.
- To promote Level Homes and our related companies. For example, we use your information to send you marketing materials. We may also use your information to notify you of new products or features.
- To send you transactional communications. For example, we use your information to notify you about your account. We may also send you other information about our relationship with you.
We may share your information as follows:
- Among our brands. Our brands include Level Homes, LH Lending, Partners Title, Insurance America and Engquist Development.
- If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, if we are required to file reports with government agencies or in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also share information with law enforcement at our discretion.
- With our vendors or partners. For example, we may share your information with third parties we hire to provide services like operating our website.
- In the event that all or part of our company transfers ownership. For example, we may share information with actual or potential buyers of our company. We will share your information with a new owner. We may also sell all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale.
“Do Not Track Disclosure”
This website does not monitor or identify “do not track signals” from your computer, and such signals will not impact the operation of this website. Even if you are using a computer that sends a “do not track signal”, we may collect, use and share personally identifiable information about you, provided that our actions are consistent with this policy.
Our Sites and Children
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. We do not target or direct our website to children. Parents or guardians, if you think we have information about your child who is under 13, please contact us. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s website and read the helpful information provided by the FTC.
We employ reasonable measures to protect our websites and your information, but cannot guarantee the total and complete security of the personal information submitted or collected from your use of our website.
This website may contain links to third-party sites. We do not control these sites and we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices. You should use caution and judgment when sharing information on third party sites. Any information you reveal on third party sites is not subject to this Policy. You should consult the privacy policies of each website you visit.
You can contact us by mail at 2370 Towne Center Boulevard, Suite 100, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806, ATTN: Marketing and Communications. You understand and acknowledge that information sent by you will be stored and processed in the United States.
Updates to this Policy
This policy might change over time. The most recent version of this policy will be posted here. Effective Date / Last Update: September 15, 2023
©2024 Level Homes. All rights reserved. These materials are provided by Level Homes as a service to the public and are to be used for personal informational purposes only. We grant you permission to download this website’s content and to print a single hard copy for your use only. You may not otherwise use, copy, modify, distribute, republish, or transmit any of the content or materials from this web site without the written permission of Level Homes. You agree that if you violate this prohibition, you may be subject to all legal remedies available to Level Homes, and you will additionally be responsible for any other losses, attorneys’ fees or costs Level Homes may incur as a result of your violation.
THE LEVEL HOMES LOGO AND BRAND MARKS ARE NOT TO BE USED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LEVEL HOMES. You agree that if you violate this prohibition, you will be subject to all legal remedies available to Level Homes, and you will additionally be responsible for any other losses, attorneys’ fees or costs Level Homes may incur as a result of your violation.
The website may also contain trademarks and service marks that belong to third parties. These other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. In the event that a third party makes a claim or initiates suit against Level Homes due to your use of these other trademarks and service marks without the permission of the proper party, you agree to indemnify and hold Level Homes harmless from such claim or suit, and to reimburse Level Homes for all losses, attorneys’ fees and costs that Level Homes incurs in connection with such claim or suit.
This website may be accessed by users throughout the United States and internationally. It may contain references or cross-references to Level Homes products, programs and services that are not available in your state. These references do not imply that Level Homes intends to make such products, programs or services available to residents in your state. The information contained in this website is not intended as a solicitation to users residing in states where Level Homes or its affiliates are not authorized to conduct business.