Living in Myrtle Grove
Centrally located in Iberville Parish — only 20 minutes from Baton Rouge over the Mississippi River Bridge — Myrtle Grove is a thriving, family-friendly community with a growing economy and great schools.
- Iberville Charter Academy
- Plaquemine Senior High School
- Iberville Parish Library
- Walmart Supercenter
Homes in Myrtle Grove
New homes in Myrtle Grove feature classic, Southern architecture with professionally-landscaped and fully sodded yards and include a wide variety of standard features and optional enhancements.
- STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE PACKAGE
- GRANITE COUNTERTOPS
- LAMINATE & ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING
- CHROME PLUMBING FIXTURES
- CUSTOM BUILT TILE SHOWER
- LANDSCAPED & FULLY SODDED YARD