So you’re considering moving to Raleigh? What are you waiting for?!? With great people, great food, and plenty of great things to do in Raleigh NC, you will truly love living here. Below you will find five reasons why you should move to Raleigh.
- Big city, small town feel – Raleigh is the second largest city in North Carolina behind Charlotte. But it’s far from the hustle and bustle you’ll experience in most large cities. The city is full of friendly people, which is always comforting and welcoming when you are a newbie.
- Exceptional career opportunities – North Carolina is home to the Research Triangle Park (RTP). This 7,000 acre renowned business park features top employers and plenty of opportunities for job hunters seeking gainful employment in additional to other area employers in the city. Raleigh based employers include IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc., SA Institute Inc., and GlaxoSmithKline. In 2017, Forbes Magazine ranked Raleigh as the Number 2 Places for Business and Careers and Number 20 in Job Growth.
- Delicious food – Raleigh is a foodie’s paradise. From food trucks, BBQ, southern inspired cuisines, French bakeries, and pizzerias, to Carolina dog, pubs and breweries, high end restaurants, and famous fast food chains like Biscuitville, Bojangles and Cook-Out, you will have your fill of tasty and delicious foods if you relocate to Raleigh.
- Art galleries and museums – Explore, learn, and have fun in a Raleigh art gallery or museum. There’s the Contemporary Art Museum of Raleigh, North Carolina Museum of Art, the NC Museum of Natural Sciences, North Carolina Museum of History, Marble Kids Museum, and so many more to see and get cultured in Raleigh.
- Sports scene – If you are a sports fan than you will enjoy catching a game and supporting one of the area’s sports teams. There’s the Carolina Hurricanes based in Raleigh, as well as the Durham Bulls for Minor League Baseball in neighboring Durham as well as nearby college teams like Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill, NC State that will provide great rival games and tailgating experiences.
Level Homes is a proud builder in Raleigh’s 5401 North community. We currently have a move-in ready home available now at 6424 Giddings Street. This home has 2,472 square feet of living space and has a total of three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two-car garage. Priced for $395,000you will thoroughly enjoy the open floor plan design, hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, large walk-in pantry, and owners suite that features two walk-in closets, a separate shower and soaking tub and so much more. To learn more about what our move-in home at 5401 North has to offer as well as additional things to do in Raleigh NC, contact Sue Nichol at (919) 521-5910.Tags: builders in durham nc, builders in raleigh nc, home builders durham nc
This post was written by Level Homes