Level Homes is pleased to announce that we will be participating in the CRBA Parade of Homes this year. This event will take place during the first two weekends in June (June 3-4 and June 10-11) between the hours of 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
The CRBA Parade of Homes is a great opportunity for individuals to tour new communities, view home designs, and get inspired by décor features and architectural designs throughout Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. A total of 40 communities will be showcased in the Baton Rouge Parade of Homes and we will be showcasing six of our communities. You can check us out in the following communities:
- Americana (Zachary) – beautiful homes starting from the $260’s
- Copper Mill (Zachary) – contemporary homes priced from the $270’s
- Gonzales Trace (Gonzales) – spacious homes available starting from the $180’s
- Germany Oaks (Prairieville) – one and two-story homes beginning from the $270’s
- Twin Lakes Estates (Pride) – upscale homes priced from the $270’s
- Cypress Landing at The Island (Plaquemine) – lovely homes in this community priced from the $260’s.
We hope that you will get out, enjoy the weather, and see our communities featured in the Baton Rouge Parade of Homes. And maybe by attending this event you may be able to find the community that’s right for you. Contact our sales office today at 225-663-1790 to learn about our homes for sale in the communities featured in the Parade of Homes and our closing cost incentive where the seller will pay $4,000 toward the buyer’s closings costs and prepaids when using LH Lending and Partners Title.
This post was written by Level Homes