Level Homes, a premier homes builder in Baton Rouge LA, is proud to offer the fabulous Baringer home design available at Americana. Americana is a... Read More »
Once the details of your purchase have been finalized, we will begin the construction of your home. The New Home Sales Counselor in your community will fill you in on all the details regarding construction and a timeline.
1. Pre-construction Meeting: At this time, you will meet the Construction Associate that will be in charge of crafting your new home. In this meeting, you will confirm your structural options, walk the homesite, and have any questions regarding the homebuilding process answered.
2. Crawl/Slab Completion: The foundation is complete and framing will be starting.
3. Framing Completion: The shell of the home is completed. Siding, roofing, plumbing, electrical and HVAC rough-ins will be starting.
4. Rough-ins Complete: The plumbing, electrical and HVAC rough-ins are complete. Insulation will be starting. Set up pre-drywall meeting.
5. Pre-drywall Meeting: This meeting is to confirm that all electrical options are in the desired location; i.e., phone, cable, ceiling fan locations, other upgraded lighting, etc.
6. Drywall and Paint Completion: The interior of the home has been painted but not cleaned. The cabinets and flooring will soon be starting. Typically flooring will be installed in this order: soft flooring (vinyl), hard flooring (hardwood flooring or ceramic tile), and carpeting.
7. Cabinets and Flooring In: At this time a pre-settlement demonstration will be scheduled.
Your home is ready!
At this phase, your home has met or exceeded all inspection, including buyer paid inspections, government agency inspections, and lender required inspections.
Contact Baton Rouge home builder, Level Homes, for any additional information concerning the building process.
I’m here to help you in any way possible. Here are just a few ways:
When my husband and I started looking for a new house, we were blown away by the quality and value Level Homes offered. From start to finish, the team worked with us to ensure we ended up with our dream home. We couldn’t have asked for a more professional, hardworking and kind group of people to help us navigate the building process. - Courtney Tidwell
About three years ago, I showed a Level home for the first time and both my client and I were amazed, not only with the home, but with their process and service! Since then, I've sold nine new Level Homes, including one to myself! My family couldn't be any happier with our home! - Kyle C. Petersen ABR, GRI, SRS, REALTOR
"We are happy to know even after closing and in our new home; that the customer care specialist Melissa LaCroix is checking on us to see how we are doing. We are looking forward to referring more family and friends to Level homes to build their dream home!"
"We couldn't have been more pleased with Alicia, Melissa, Jim and Bubba. They were great throughout the process and were extremely friendly, professional, and helpful. They followed up on any communication we sent and worked to correct any mistakes or issues. You should be very proud to have such amazing."
"We moved to Americana in 2015, and we haven't looked back. Level Homes makes the building process so easy. You just pick the level of upgrades you want around the house when you pick your colors, appliances and fixtures. Their professional interior design team takes all the stress away. You know your new home will look fantastic. We have already experienced its vision for genuine community as a place where we know and enjoy our neighbors. Within walking distance are the YMCA, a dog park, and Walk-Ons, with many more conveniences on the way. Americana is a great place to live. Thanks Level Homes!" - Jack M. Owens Jr. DDS
"When I first saw the Copper Mill subdivision, I knew I wanted to live there. I was in the market for another home and I immediately searched in Copper Mill. I learned about Level Homes and they made my dreams come true. The service from everyone was timely and professional. The feeling is one of a family. Most importantly, I'm in love with my beautiful home!" - Tiffany Beshears
"Through the years, our team has confidently recommended Level Homes for its outstanding Quality of Construction. We know that our buyers will have a wide variety of gorgeous selections as they design their home as well as, receive top notch service from one of Baton Rouge's best home builders!" - Lizzie Blair-Benzer and Robin Deshotels, Team leaders and owners of The Red Door Group